Monday, April 28, 2014

This is Me.

Hi! I'm Samantha a 22 year old college student. As well as a reservist in the Marine Corps. I'm currently studying political science at the University of California: Davis thinking of getting a job as a lobbyist or managing campaigns after college. Although, I have this idea of what I want to do I'm not sure if this is truly my passion. I have trouble trying new things and meeting new people. So, for now this will be about that. How I go about meeting new people and trying new things and hopefully discovering what it truly is that I enjoy and what i want to do with my life. It will also include thoughts on my everyday life and maybe some ideas of my thoughts on TV shows. I tend to watch lots of TV. However, you can always expect a weekly update on the new things I've hopefully tried in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment