Monday, December 29, 2014

49er game.

So, today was my first experience at a professional football game. It was so much fun. I wish I had a chance to go sooner and I cannot wait to go again. I won the tickets at the Christmas White Elephant me being a big jerk, I stole a jacket from my brother-in-law, knowing my grandma wanted the jacket and that I would then be able to take the tickets, without worry of losing them to anyone else.

Anyways, I woke up and decide my outfit. It would of been cuter with the pants my best friend would of given me, but I decide I didn't need them and to return them. The outfit was still super cute with the outfit I put on. We basically just hung out all day at the stadium, watched the game, and drank. Before, we went to the stadium we checked out the tailgate and it was pretty cool. I wish I was able to tailgate, it will definitely be something I hope to do next time I go to a game. It looked like it was a ton of fun.

At the game, I had corona and seagrams seven with coke because they didn't have any jack and coke. This drink tasted a little bit different from jack and coke but, not to much. Jack and coke is still better. We also had nachos. The nachos were super good. I ate most of them and totally wanted more, but like all stadium food they were super expensive and the stairs were pretty tiring to get up. So, I didn't want to go get more.

At the end of the game we ran into an old friend from high school. It was so nice to see her again. It's crazy how small the world is. You never realize it until it's right in front of your face. She's been going up to school in Idaho and is only here for Christmas break.

The whole day we saw bike cops and I kept wanting to take pictures with them because they reminded me of 21 jump street. At the end of the night, I was finally able to take a picture with one. It made me so happy. I'm pretty sure the cop thought i was crazy, but whatever, I was happy. All in all it was a fun day and I can't wait to do it again.

Coat: Costco, Recent
Jersey: Gift, Recent
Shirt: black crew neck, Old Navy, 5 years ago
Jeans: American Eagle, 1 year ago
Shoes: Vans, 1 year ago.

I'm not sure if you can see my vans in these pictures, they're the skinny bottom ones. I love them. They're so comfy and they work for everything.

I stick to the traditional team jerseys, and t-shirts for games and what not. Some people like to combine the colors of the team to make a cute outfit, but I don't really know how to do it. If you would like to see a good way to do it, J's Everyday Fashion, shows it here.

No comments:

Post a Comment