Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Outfit of the Day: Day 2

Due, to the big storm coming, this morning I immediately dressed for the rain, which meant I really didn't care that much about my outfit because it would be covered by a sweater. However, after talking to my roommate, I realized it wasn't going to rain and it might just be kinda windy. So, I changed. I'll give more information on my rainy day outfit tomorrow, when it really is hella raining.

My sisters love to my point out my love of cardigans, even though I'm trying to wear less of them. So, this is probably the first of many cardigans you will see. I hope you like it. 

Cardigan: Gap, 2 years ago
Tank Top: American Eagle, 2 years ago
Pants: American Eagle, 2 years ago
Boots: Cathy Jean, 4 years ago

The Cardigan has black elbow pads, which I love. The tank top does show a little stomach and there is a cut out in the back. I'm sure you will see more of it later. I love this shirt. Actually I love everything I'm wearing in this picture. 

I didn't change my boots after realizing it was raining because I'm lazy, but it goes great with this outfit so, its perfect. Also, my rain boots are currently at my parents house and I really don't like them.

P.S. Sorry for the bad picture, I meant to take another one, but I forgot. I'm really hoping I'll get better at the picture thing. 

No comments:

Post a Comment