Saturday, December 13, 2014

Outfit of the Day: Day 5

So... I totally didn't take a picture this morning when I was in my full on heffalump outfit. I meant to, and then I just decided I would later. Then tonight once I realized I didn't take my picture yet i was already changed and didn't want to put it back on to take my picture. My laziness was just already around today in my outfits.

I'm totally still wearing my boots which I feel horrible about because I'm hella lazy and didn't want to go back downstairs to get the shoes I forgot to bring up again. Sorry that my outfits are absolutely horrible lately. Tomorrow, they will probably just be workout clothes for my drive home.

Shirt: Tilly's, 3 years ago
Jeans: Levi's, 3 years ago
Boots: Cathy Jean 4 years ago.

Sorry, that i suck at life and this outfit and picture are horrible. They will be better soon I think. I'm pretty sure. The lighting in this hotel room is absolutely horrible.

No comments:

Post a Comment