Thursday, December 18, 2014

Outfit of the Day: Day 9

My car worked perfectly when I went to go turn it on today. I was so happy, I mean it was expected since, I didn't leave my lights on again, but still it made me smile. Anyways, my day was once again pretty boring, I just studied and went to work. Here's my outfit. I've finally gotten a chance to wear my jean-sweater jacket.
My Outfit Today 

I originally wasn't sure if I was going to buy this jacket because it was like $30 with my discount, but my manager told me I totally needed to buy it. So... I did. I'm just happy I finally got a chance to wear it.

Jacket: Old Navy, Recent
Shirt: American Eagle, Recent
Pants: American Eagle, 2 years ago
Shoes: Converse, 3 years ago

It is really easy to make this outfit look better for the summer. I have a pair of white sandals that go really cute with this shirt and somehow totally liven it up for the fall weather. Then in the summer I just throw on a pair of black shorts instead of black pants. All pretty basic and simple, but I think its something that anyone can do.

Summer Outfit
This is an example of my summer look in this shirt. These are my favorite sandals. I wish you could see them better. That next to me is my very handsome nephew, he does Judo. 

Shorts: Tillys, Recent
Sandals: Belk, 1 year ago

You can't tell in this picture, but the shorts are crocheted on the side, they're backed behind that though. So, the shorts are not see-through. They're my new favorite black shorts. Yes, somehow I own two pairs of black shorts. Sadly, in California we do not have any Belk stores because I'm really looking for new black sandals. These are super comfy and I think adorable. So, if I could I would try Belk again.

Random fact, I totally love that you can see my dyed hair in the top picture. I only did the under layer. It's totally growing out, but you can't even tell, its amazing. Hopefully, I'll be able to get it redone soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment