Wednesday, January 14, 2015

23 and I already feel Old

Fever You Can't Sweat Out
The babysitting job I do now, is less babysitting and more driving and sitting while the kids are at their activities. On to the reason I feel old at the ripe old age of 23. While driving to swim practice a Panic @ the Disco song came on. Yes, you read that correctly Panic @ the Disco, I think they came out with a new CD a couple of years ago, but "I Write Sins Not Tragedies" is not on the new album or rather it at least wasn't originally released them.

So, I'm talking to the little boy I'm babysitting and I realize he has probably never heard this song before because I realize this song came out when I was in middle school. I distinctly remember listening to it in like the 8th grade. I remember loving the Panic @ the Disco CD that was big at that time in general. Anyways, I realize this song is at least 10 years old. I'm old enough to remember songs from my childhood. Basically, it made me feel old.

The 8 year old boy was very nice though. He told me he didn't think I was old, however, he did think me in the 8th grade was 15 years ago, but we'll chalk that up to not knowing how old people are in certain grades. He was very insistent that he did not think I was old, it was very nice of him.

My Old Converse 
Another reason I'm feeling a little old right now, has to do with my post that will come out a little later tomorrow. I distinctly remember writing about my outfit today (January 13th, 2015) and going on a rant about my converse and how I'm wearing my old ones, but I have new ones sitting in my room. However, I was just looking at my post and that rant is no where to be seen. Did I accidentally delete it, or was I simply thinking about writing it? I really have no idea because I cannot find this rant.

I thought, maybe I just wrote it in an earlier post or one of the posts I'm preparing to release later, nope, I can't find it anywhere. So, for my sanity I'm going to go with somehow I deleted it while closing my browser or something refresh error happened, I really don't know. I swear I wrote this somewhere. It's really freaking me out that I don't know what happened to it. I'm 23 and I'm losing my mind, what is this, isn't this not supposed to happen for at least another 50 years? Have a good day guys and look out for my regularly scheduled post later today.

No comments:

Post a Comment