Saturday, January 10, 2015

Doctors, Doctors, and more Doctors

So, today I went to the doctor to see about my leg. She didn't think it was anything to worry about, but she recently had someone my age with a blood clot, so, she sent me to get an ultrasound just to make sure. So, then later in the day I went to my second doctors appointment. It turned out it was nothing to worry about, just a muscle strain. She said I can go on my hike tomorrow, just have to make sure not to push it too hard if it starts to hurt. That's pretty good advice for when anything hurts.

In between my two doctors appointments I went for lunch with one of my friends at BJ's. I got the California Burger, but without green chilies and I substituted the pepper-jack cheese for cheddar. I love cheddar cheese, its my favorite. Anyways, the burger was delicious. I do wish it had a little more avocado though because more avocado is never a bad thing.

As i was driving to my second doctors appointment from BJ's I passed by Rasputin's and Blondie's Pizza. Usually this isn't anything important, but for some reason today it reminded me of the day I got into my first accident. Well, not my first accident, the first one I was in, my boyfriend at the time was driving. We were headed to the pizza place that was right here, when, we got in an accident on the way there. We later learned that this pizza place wasn't even open anymore. I wanted to try it because I had never been there before, but I guess it's open again. So, maybe it's finally time I try it, hopefully nothing bad will happen this time. Anyways, I hope you guys had a good day, sorry for the side story.

No comments:

Post a Comment