Saturday, January 3, 2015

January 2nd

Today, I worked all day at Old Navy. I feel so much better then yesterday, relaxing all day was definitely what i needed. However, today, it was back to work, but just for today. Tomorrow I get to go shopping with my grandma, for work clothes. I'm so excited. I head back to Davis on Sunday, head back to class and work on Monday, then on Thursday I finally get to start my internship!!! I'm so excited. I can't wait to share it with you guys.

Anyways, so, today I just spent all day at work. I had Panera for lunch, I love their broccoli cheddar soup. It's a must have, especially in the winter since it's so cold. Well, California cold. Besides work i didn't do much. I just hung out at home, resting for tomorrow. I'm pretty sure me and my best friend and her friends are going out tomorrow.

Sorry, I haven't really been posting any recipes, I've been more busy then I thought I would be. I'll try to make something tomorrow. I still really want to try that Chicken Parmesan, it looks so yummy. I've also been looking into some workouts I can do when I get back to school. I like home workouts because I don't really have time until like 6 O'clock at night to hit the gym and by then it's to cold and dark. The bus is too full, I'm really just lazy and don't like going to the gym that late. I hope you guys have had a great start to the new year, mine has been nice and relaxing so far.

No comments:

Post a Comment