Thursday, January 22, 2015

Lazy Days

The three day weekend brought with it an extremely boring week. I had two exciting things planned and they both got cancelled earlier in the week. Worked all day yesterday, I was so tired from yesterday, I just lounged at home all day after school since I had no work. 

I did get a picture of my outfit today though. It was freezing outside this morning and then of course in class it was ridiculously hot. Then after my second class it was warm, just one of the many reasons I dislike winter. Winter, can never make up its mind about the weather. Anyways, here's my outfit for today. It's really my Christmas Eve outfit with a different sweater. 

Sweater: American Eagle, Recent 
Pants: American Eagle, 2 years ago
Boots: Cathy Jean, 4 years ago

This sweater is actually still available here. It's an additional 60% off of and it is available in two other colors. 

No comments:

Post a Comment