Friday, January 2, 2015

New Years Eve

First Photo of 2015
Hey guys!! i hope you had a wonderful New Years Eve. I didn't do too much. I know this post is a day late, but I spent all day yesterday feeling to ill to type this up. I'm so sorry. My mom, D, R & I went out to an early dinner at I love Teriyaki. It was pretty good. I think I would of preferred to go to My sushi, but since we were getting bento boxes it wasn't that big of a deal.

I love teriyaki isn't big on sushi rolls and whenever I go to Japanese restaurants with my family we normally don't get sushi. I love bento boxes, especially when they come with edamame. I don't know what it is about edamame, but it's delicious. I got the beef teriyaki bento box, which also comes with rice, salad and vegetables. I always get Beef Teriyaki I'm not big on trying new foods. It was good nothing special, my family loves I Love Teriyaki a lot more then I do.

I also got a side of miso soup, it actually tasted different then normal. I didn't really like it, I'll probably try it next time I go because its usually pretty good. For desert I got a chocolate mochi, it's ice cream with sugar on the outside so you can eat it with your hands. It kind of had a gummy texture when you bit into it, but it was pretty good.

Before, the party I was going to later I went to my best friend's house to straighten my hair because my straightener isn't working as well as I would like. I think it's time for a new one. Anyways, while there I ate more food, some Chicken Curry and pork buns I think. The Chicken Curry was really good, I need to find out how they made it. Update: It's apparently a three pack from Costco.

We also played a game called Fibbage, it was ok. I wasn't a huge fan of it, but her family really liked it. The game has a statement with a blank and everyone fills it in with a lie that they think other people will guess. Fibbage puts in the real answer, you have to guess which one is the real answer. You get points for finding the right answer and if other people guess your lie.

I rang in the new year at one of my friend's in the Marine Corps house party. I haven't seen him in like a year, so, it was really nice to go and see him. One of my friends from high school went with me to the party. It was so crazy we ran into hella people we went to high school with. All in all, it was a fun night. We made a huge comeback in this one game we played, but we still didn't win. However, I was so much better then I normally am.

Here's the outfit I wore tonight. It took me forever to pick it, I had no idea what I wanted to wear and everything I put on I didn't like. I think the outfit was kinda appropriate because of the silver on it. This is one of my favorite shirts, but I don't get to wear it as much as I like. I took this picture in my brother's room.

Shirt: Abercrombie, 1 year ago
Skirt: American Eagle, 2 years ago
Boots: Clarks, 3 years ago
Necklace: Macy's, recent

I'm not exactly sure how old this shirt is. I
got it from my friend about a year ago, but I don't know how long before that she had it. The shirt is Navy Blue and see-through, but I always wear it at night, with a bandeau.

No comments:

Post a Comment