Thursday, January 15, 2015

Restaurants: Ket Mo Ree

So, I was really unhappy about my outfit today, but I couldn't decide on anything that I wanted to wear. Then of course when I finally did I couldn't find pants that went with my sweater and I still didn't really like it. Luckily, I didn't have to wear it that long today because it got too hot around 2.

Sweater: Gap, 2 years ago
Tank Top: Old Navy, recent
Pants: American Eagle, 2 years ago
Boots: Cathy Jean, 4 years ago

I walked home because the bus comes at the same exact time class gets out so, I missed the bus. I got home way before the bus which, made me feel good about walking. It felt nice to wear a tank top during the day again. I can't wait until summer, I feel like it doubles my wardrobe, which sounds like what I need right now, since, I'm tired of mine. Hopefully, shopping tomorrow will help a little, even though, its only work clothes for my internship.

I didn't have time for a workout today because I like to sleep and didn't realize how early we would be going to Trivia night at Ket. I got home at around 6, we were meeting at Ket around 7. So, I would of had to rush to get ready if I went to the gym. It doesn't help that my shin splints still hurt a little, even when I was just walking home from campus, which is about a mile, its a 20 minute walk to my apartment.

At Ket, I had the yellow curry with rice, it wasn't nearly enough to make me full. I had to order an appetizer of fried Chicken Potstickers to fill me up. The curry also wasn't that great, but maybe that's because it was 10 dollars and was only like half the food of what my friends got. The potstickers were ok, but I've had ones better.

One of my friends got some seafood thing and she really didn't like it, it even upset her stomach. My other friend got the red curry, he seemed to like it. However, since it was only a 1 in 4, I think I'll skip Ket to go eat at from now on. This reminds me of this restaurant in my hometown. It's always really busy on the weekends for the Spanish night club, but its always really empty during the day, the one time I went there the food was horrible. Although, Ket was pretty busy, so, maybe it was just me and my friends who didn't like the food. All in all I don't think I'll be back to eat.

Lastly, I went home and just hung out. My stomach wasn't feeling that well either. Plus, I had to figure out my outfit for my internship tomorrow. Ok by outfit, I just needed to make sure that my dress looked ok. I like the dress, I am a little worried it's a little big, but maybe that's just because I'm used to club dresses. I hope you guys had a good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment