Monday, January 26, 2015

Weekend Roundup: 2

So, this Weekend Roundup is really only about Friday because I just relaxed at home the rest of the weekend. It was nice until I realized I had two papers due on Monday and I freaked about that. Since, one of them was pretty much done and the other was only a page, I basically freaked out for no reason.

Friday I went to my internship all day, we celebrated one of the guys who is leaving because he's moving to so cal. So, this is the last new shirt I have for work. I really have no idea what I'm going to wear this week. Somehow, none of my shirts transition well for work in an office, I think it's because I mostly wear tank tops out not, nice shirts.

Shirt: Kmart, recent
Scarf: My boss's
Pants: Banana Republic, Recent
Boots: Clarks, 3 years ago

I didn't get the memo that it was scarf day at work, but my boss brought in a whole bag of extras for everyone. It totally worked out though. Her scarf matched better then any of mine would have. I only own an olive green one and a purple one.

These pants are the Jacksonian fit. They sit just below the waist and are curved through the hip and thigh. They're a slim ankle, so,  a skinny jean and normal length on me. I actually don't really like the look of ankle, so, it works out that ankles always fit me like normal pants and then I don't need to look for a short.

I said I would update you on the Pants I wore on Thursday, Those ones were the Ryan fit pants from Banana Republic, they fit low on the waist and fitted tight through the hip and thigh. They're a straight fit which explains why they didn't follow over my shoes like I thought they would. Those ones are a regular and I thought with shoes they would be fine, but they bunch at the top. Therefore, I now need to ask my friends mom if she can hem them for me.

After, work I went to dinner all by myself. It was actually kind of nice. I met the nicest people there. I would totally go again if it wasn't ridiculously expensive. I paid like 20 dollars for a bento box. I love sushi, but I don't like paying that much for it. If you have the money to go to Ninja Sushi all the time, you totally should because it was ridiculously good, just not for a college student budget. It's in Sac right near Folsom and Watt.

Then I went and hung out with one of my friends in Sac. It was actually really nice, the two of us have never hung out alone together before, but it was really nice. I met him through one of my marine friends and they live together. So, I normally hang out with them both. Anyways, we pre-gamed and then met one of my oldest friends in Downtown Sac. It was a nice night, we attempted to bar hop, but failed. One of the girls had a little too much and we had to just stop and eat. It didn't help that I'm always down for pizza.

I spent the rest of the weekend watching TV and doing homework. It was a really nice relaxing weekend. I really need to go to big 5 and get some sport bras so, I can work out this week. I would put it on the schedule for tomorrow, but tomorrow is crazy busy. I'm baby sitting for two different families tomorrow. I only have a two hour break in between and during that time I need to finish up my paper and submit it online.

No comments:

Post a Comment