Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Workouts: Day 4

So, I love to hate to get dressed. After awhile, I realize I really don't have that many clothes or that many that i want to wear. Or that day I simply just don't want to wear any of my clothes. Basically, what I'm trying to tell you is showing you new clothes is slowly getting a lot harder because I want to wear the clothes I've already shown you.

On a positive note, it does make me show more love to my clothes that I forget about. I realize i haven't worn one of my favorite shirts in awhile, I just haven't found a pair of pants that I'll love them with yet. I mean the shirt goes with practically everything, I just don't know what outfit i want to show you guys of it. Anyways, I went through my whole pile of clothes on the floor and finally found this shirt that I wanted to wear.

Yes, I need to organize my room. This is always an issue of mine after I wash my clothes or unpack. So, basically, its an issue all the time. On the rare occasion I do put my clothes away, the second I need to go out everything comes right back out of my dresser because I usually can't find anything that I want to wear. I plan on doing that soon.

Sorry, for how tired I look in these pictures, I had to force myself to get out of bed this morning and go to class. It helped a lot that my Communication 10 discussion is mandatory. I used to love this shirt, but the novelty (as my communication class would call it) is slowly wearing off. I still like it, I just no longer want to wear it all the time.

Shirt: Wetseal, 3 years ago
Pants: American Eagle, 3 years ago
Converse: Old

Got home had some pasta and chicken for dinner. I tried this homemade dressing from food.com, I think it works for pasta or salad. I just fried the chicken on the stove with extra virgin olive oil and boiled the pasta. I didn't really like the homemade dressing, so, i don't think I'll be trying it again. It was too strong, it tasted too much like virgin olive oil. I realize that explanation of the taste was horrible, but I don't really know I better way to explain it.

After dinner, I hit the gym, I did a short 45 min workout. I ran for 30 mins on the treadmill at a 2%-5% incline and ran/walked from 4.5-6 speed. So, it would be a pretty easy workout if my shins weren't killing me. I really need to get a tennis ball to see if that will help my shin splints. After that I did a two sets of crunches, 100 each. This workout is basically just training me for my PFT. I need to get my score up so, I can get promoted, it's basically the only thing I can do to get a higher score. I totally meant to share a sweaty picture of myself, but I forgot.

Side note: Although, this is titled workouts: Day 4, this is technically at least my 6th day of working out because I worked out Saturday and Sunday too. I just thought I would add that in because I was feeling a little bad about my lack of working out. Since, these are al supposed to only be two weeks and I'm only on 4, but 6 sounds a lot better.

Anyways, back to my day, right now, I'm getting ready to go to Sophia's trivia night in Downtown. I'm really excited to see two of my friends that I met freshmen year. I haven't seen them in a couple of months and we all still live in Davis, ridiculous, I should definitely see them more often. Anyways, I'll let you know how that goes tomorrow because I'll probably get home to late to update.

Shirt: American Eagle, Recent
Pants: American Eagle, 3 years ago
Shoes: TBD, probably my vans, 1 year ago

If you didn't notice, I'm not wearing any shoes in this picture. I couldn't decide which ones I wanted to wear yet. I'll probably wear my vans because they sound comfy and those are usually the shoes I wear to a bar unless, I'm in a skirt or dress. I need more shoes to wear out. I feel like you can always use more clothes and accessories.

No comments:

Post a Comment