Tuesday, February 17, 2015

A Day of Fails

Monday February 16 

From my point of view I was supposed to go golfing around noonish when he got off. Then he said he was supposed to get off at 2 and then 2:30 which actually turned into 3. However, then he basically told me to leave my house at 4. Which, meant 4:30. So, 4 1/2 hours later we met up and didn't go golfing because it was too late for that. However, we already decided we should go go karting which we attempted to do weeks ago.

So, we finally get to the go kart place. K1 go karting and it was busy until 7, which is fine. I was kinda hungry anyways. However, he couldn't find his Groupon. His phone had to little memory and he couldn't download the app and for some reason he couldn't log in through the internet. So, we couldn't even do that.

In the end we just went to dinner and Ninja sushi which was amazing once again. I didn't take any pictures. We had the Torch Roll which is a special roll that isn't on the menu. They blow the top with a torch. We didn't get to see if though. If you want to do that then you can get the dragon roll, it comes to you on fire according to the waiter. We got another roll, but I don't recall what it was. It had a cucumber wrap instead of seaweed. It was very refreshing.

Lastly, we also had some saki bombs. We didn't do them the obnoxious way (where you put the shots on top of the glass with chopsticks and then bang the table). Well not on purpose and least. He accidentally dropped his in the glass when he was trying to not do it. I thought it was hilarious. All in all the dinner was pretty good.

It was such a nice day Monday that I finally got to put on shorts. It was a black on black on black kinda day. I was originally a little skeptical of it, but I ended up really liking it. I threw on black pants later and It was a little too much black for me, but it still looked pretty cute.

Tank Top: American Eagle, old
Shorts: Tilly's, Recent
Shoes: Vans, 1 year ago

No comments:

Post a Comment