Sunday, March 1, 2015

Chill night at Home

My friends and I were supposed to go to The Graduate Friday night. I thought we could line dance, play some pool, just hang out and relax. However, we never really established if we were going or not since they didn't think we would actually play pool and last time we went everyone was too embarrassed to line dance. And me and one of my other friends were still kind of getting over a sickness.

So, she just decided to come over and we would hang out and drink. Then maybe go to The Grad if our other friend decided to come. He did end up coming and brought the wine we won at Sophia's. So, we ended up making a run to Trader Joe's to have some dark chocolate with our wine and then went back to my apartment. Then we watched some Cool Runnings, Holes and played Cards Against Humanity.

At first we thought it might not be that fun since it was just the three of us, but it was still really fun. It was the first time I ever played and I'm so happy we did. Basically, it was just a really nice relaxing night at home with some friends. I'm gonna miss this when I graduate.
It was really fun watching those old movies again. I haven't watched them in forever. Shia LaBeouf looked so little and when that movie came out I could never imagine him being in Transformers. I just saw him as the kid from Even Stevens.
The wine, La Playa, that we won from Sophia's was absolutely horrible. I could barely finish the first glass, but then J wouldn't finish her's. So, I thought I would help her. That second glass actually started to taste pretty good. I think the beer and first glass of wine helped.

However, I'm not a big fan of red wine in general. It reminds me of church. But my friends didn't really like it either. So, I definitely wouldn't recommend this brand of wine. But we should of known that it wasn't going to be great since it was a twist off.

How was your Friday night? What do you and your friends do when you stay in?

No comments:

Post a Comment