Friday, February 27, 2015

End of the Quarter Freak Out

As the end of the quarter nears, you realize how much homework is due the final week. And if you're me you also realize how much studying needs to be done for finals. None of it sounds fun and of course like my midterms all my final projects are the week after drill. No fun. Hopefully, this time I'll be able to study before or at least start my papers before they're due.

However, I'm already pretty sure I'm going out the Thursday night before drill. I haven't gone out with one of my friends in forever and that's the only day he can go out. The problems of being a parent. Anyways, back to the point of this post. I just found out I have three homework assignments due on March 11th (That's also my nephew's birthday. He'll be 6).

Once, I realized I had all these assignments due I totally freaked out. I've never had this happen. I don't even think I've ever had two papers due on the same day. For my public policy class it's a short paper only 5 pages, but she's a super strict teacher. The midterm was absolutely horrible. Then for my Ethnic Conflict class its most likely just a short assignment the rest of them have been and the paper is due on the 16th. Lastly, I have some weird curation project that I don't even totally understand. So, hopefully that goes well.

As you can see by my calendar, it turns out I only have two papers due on the 11th and not three. The third one is due the following day, but still its a pretty full week of assignments. But basically for the rest of the quarter I will be very busy with papers, studying, and work. I better get started. However, I'll probably end up waiting another week. That's called procrastination and what most people I know do it college. For being one of the best universities in the country you would think we would be smart enough to not procrastinate.

No comments:

Post a Comment