Friday, February 6, 2015

Forever Busy

Ever, since my last post I've been ridiculously busy, or at least it's felt that way. i just didn't have the energy to write any of my posts. I even took pictures and everything. I just couldn't will myself to do. So, I think a nice break was good, even though, I take one every weekend, but I guess I needed another one. My next post probably won't be until Monday though or Tuesday, depending on how busy/tired I am from Marine stuff this weekend.

Anyways, just a little recap of what I've been up to. I started a workout, I haven't been able to do it as often as they would like. You're supposed to do it 6 times a week, for me it more ends up being like twice a week, but its an improvement at least. Which reminds me, I should probably get to the gym today. i just have to go so late or early that it's hard to get there. Anyways, its a generally fitness workout, so, i do have to work in more cardio with it for my PFT. If you want to check it out it's the back to fit plan on BodyBuilding.com. You can find it here

Went to my internship last week and wore my last new outfit, well new to them, newish pieces to me. I'm not sure how much I liked the outfit, but I was really not trying to wear something I had worn before. Finally had to do that today though :(. That day i also tried a ham and swiss sandwich from La Bou, it's a little bakery & cafe place right by my internship. The sandwich was ok. I added avocado and they put a ton in it, so, that was really nice. However, something about it was just a little off, I think they add a sauce or something maybe. i also had a cup of clam chowder, no complaints there, it wasn't anything special from what I could tell. 

Sweater: American Eagle, Recent
Skirt: Banana Republic, Recent
Boots: Clarks, 3 years ago

I also went to Farrington's in concord again with one of my friends. We just played some pool. It was a nice laid back night. I took a picture on snap chat of our night, but I forgot to save one without the caption. The picture of me on the right is the outfit I wore out Friday night. Then I finally saw American Sniper it was so good. If you haven't seen it yet, you definitely should. It's not your typical war movie and for me it was nice in a way to get to see how it was for people deployed. Not that I would necessarily ever do what they did. Ok, it would be super rare for me to do what they did, but still it was nice to see from that perspective. 

Tank Top: Old Navy, Recent
Jeans: American Eagle, 1 year ago
Shoes: Vans, 1 year ago

My friend at Sophia's
I'm not sure if I'm actually wearing shoes in this picture, it is possible I'm just wearing my black socks. Which, I recently got from Old Navy. I am absolutely in love with them. I never thought I would be, but I really want to get more. However, when I bought them they were on sale and super cheap, so, I'm hoping that happens again. 

I hung out with my nephews for a little bit over the weekend as well. I saw them Friday before I hung out, but I really hung out with them on Saturday, just chilled out there house, it was nice and relaxing. On Tuesday my friends and I went to Sophia's for trivia night in Davis. It wasn't nearly as packed as the last time we went. We're pretty sure it's because it's midterm time again. All mine are next week, it's gonna be a stressful week until Wednesday. Then, hopefully it will be fun times until Finals, but it probably won't because I'll have tons of papers. Anyways, I hope you guys have been having a good week.

I provide lots of links in my posts, just so you guys can try what I go see whether, its a workout or food. Obviously, you can only try food at restaurants if you live close by, but the views I share about them are always my own. Just thought, I would let you know. I hope you're enjoying my blog. 

How have you guys been doing? Any midterms or work projects stressing you out?

No comments:

Post a Comment