Monday, February 16, 2015

Stress Relief

Between school and work this quarter, I feel like I don't have a break. Which is weird because when I'm at school on the weekends, I don't think I do that much. But weekends are definitely used for street relief which is what I use them for. It's just time to relax and do what you enjoy. So, I've mostly been going out at night and just hanging out with friends.

So, the first weekend of the month. I had drill. I was super stressed because I had my midterms that same week, right after drill. I had zero time to study. It definitely didn't help that we went out bowling Saturday night to Cloverleaf in Fremont. However, when I get to stressed I just procrastinate more and cram at the very end. Which, wasn't a very good idea since all my midterms this quarter were absolutely horrible.

Anyways, when we went bowling I wore a super cute outfit. I just got these boyfriend jeans from American Eagle that I am in love with. They stretched out a little too much after wearing them twice though. So, i'm going to see what happens after I wash them for the first time.

Cardigan: Old Navy, recent
Tank Top: American Eagle, old
Boy Friend Jeans: American Eagle, recent
Converse: Old

I actually don't remember when I got this cardigan. It must of been over the summer. I just found it in my room back home the other day. It was only a dollar when I bought it. Such a steal. Its super comfy and goes perfectly with these jeans. Side note: I still haven't worn my new converse. I definitely need to work on that.

With boyfriend jeans, I feel like you have to pair it with something girlie to make it look cute or else you just look too much like a boy. At least that's the vibe I got. However, these are my first pair, so, I'll have to try it on with more things. I just noticed that if i wore something baggy, I really didn't like it. I wish you could see that these were boyfriend jeans better, but they still look cute.

It's finally starting to get warm. So, I pulled out my capris and didn't even need to wear a jacket to class. It was amazing. I'm not sure how much I like this outfit. I normally wear this shirt with my converse, but I think I actually like how the dark shirt clashes with the white sandals.

Shirt: Pac Sun: 2 years ago
Jeans: American Eagle, 3 years ago
Sandals: Belk, 1 year ago

I also FINALLY got my eyebrows done. I only get them done in downtown Davis at Natural Nails and Spa. I went to this place back home once and they made them way to skinny. So, I'm terrified to try anywhere else now.  I'm so happy about them. They've never messed them up. I'm gonna be so sad when I have to find a new eyebrow place.

Went out Thursday, Friday, and Saturday. Thursday night I finally went to mojito night this quarter. It was pretty fun. The strawberry mojito was hella good. The melon one was way to strong and did not taste good at all. We made the bartender add more water or something to it to make it more bearable, but it still wasn't even that good.

Friday Night I went out in Sacramento. I wanted a chill place like Farrington's but I couldn't really find one, at least online. I heard Bar West was pretty cool. So, we went there first to try it out. It was a nice chill bar, but there wasn't much to do except sit and talk and we really wanted to dance or play pool. I always get super tired when I'm just sitting and drinking. We tried a couple other bars, but I don't really remember what they were. After the first I was pretty tired and we couldn't find a place where we could dance without a cover. Actually, I don't think we could find a place in general. We actually took more pictures without the flash, but this one turned out the best since, you could see our faces better.

Saturday day, I finally got myself to go on a run. I started that new workout, but I really only did it on the first day. I'm having a really hard time finding a time to go to the gym everyday. It was so nice outside. I loved it. For me running is all mentally. I ran the whole amount that I wanted to, but it wasn't nearly as far as I thought it was. So, that was kind of a let down. Next time I'll have to run a little farther. I saw this interesting car while I was out running. Is it an old bus or delivery truck maybe? I really have no idea. What do you guys think.

Saturday night, Valentines Day I went up to Sonoma with one of my friends for my best friend's house party. It was alright. I didn't really know anyone, so, I felt a little awkward. It didn't help that after my first margarita my stomach didn't feel good at all. So, I didn't drink the rest of the night. We took zero pictures though. I also told her I wasn't going. So, that we could surprise her. It was a super anti-climatic surprise though. She saw us pull up and there was no way for me to get out of the car without alerting her that I was in there.

Sunday, was super nice and relaxing. I didn't do anything. I took a nice long nap, watched some tv and didn't do nearly as much homework as I probably should have. Granted I really only had to do my communications homework. Anyways, that's what I've been up too.

How have you guys been? What did you do for Valentines Day?


No comments:

Post a Comment