Thursday, March 19, 2015

Hit the Books

In case you're wondering how my finals week is going. It's going as expected. Somehow I feel like everyone is done already and I have a final until the very last time slot on Saturday. Who gives someone a final on a Saturday night. Like how cruel is that. I think this is cruel and unusual punishment and someone should do something about it. lol.

Anyways, my finals week is moving along very slowly and I'm just ready for it to be over already. Which it almost is. Just one final left, but its not for like 2 days. So, it still feels forever away. It's so far away I can't even get myself to concentrate and study. I can only seem to do it like right before the final. This is partially why late finals are absolutely horrible for me. There's no reason to study the night before.

Somehow this quarter all my finals were in the afternoon. I usually have 10:30 or 1pm finals. It's been pretty hard for me to study. So, this week was just spent me procrastinating studying. I did go for a run the other day, but it was kinda short. I'm looking forward to going out tonight. No reason not to since my final isn't until Saturday night.

How has your week been? Were you stuck studying? Or was this your Spring Break?

No comments:

Post a Comment