Friday, March 6, 2015

Recipes Gone Bad

So, I really wanted a Grilled Cheese Wednesday night, but I already had one the last two days. So, I had this great idea that i would use the new Blue Cheese and spinach I got from Trader Joe's and make an amazing salad.

I did a little googling before making it and realized most people use a provolone or mozzarella, but for some reason this did not scare me. I thought to myself "It's cheese how bad can it be." So, I sliced my Blue Cheese and got some spinach and went ahead and made my grilled cheese despite the warning signs that this would probably not be very good.

The first bite wasn't too bad, but by the 3rd and 4th. I definitely had too much Blue Cheese. It wasn't half bad when there was a good amount of spinach in the same bit. So, if you do decide to try this recipe definitely add lots of spinach so as to not taste too much Blue Cheese. However, then it might not be a grilled cheese and more just a spinach sandwich.

Wednesday night, my roommates and I also tried more of my chocolate and alcohol. And let me just say they all continue to be amazing. It's just like a little snack at the end of the day. The chocolate is amazing. I would definitely just go out and buy the chocolate as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment