Monday, March 9, 2015

Starbucks

I go through phases where I absolutely love starbucks and go like once or twice a week and then I won't go in like a month or two. I'm currently in a period where I haven't gone in a while. I actually just let one of my free ones expire. I'm a little upset about it.

However, I just saw this message from them advertising deals they have for the month of March every Monday. And I totally think I'm going to take advantage of them if I can remember too. I can't even remember to use my own "free drink" reward. Anyways, if you have a Starbucks Rewards card you can totally use these "Raise a Cup" deals between 2pm-5pm.

Monday March 9- 30% off food, drinks & more
Monday March 16- Two teas for one
Monday March 23- Free pastry with drink purchase
Monday March 30 - Frappuccino Happy hour (50% off frappuccino.)  

No comments:

Post a Comment