Monday, March 9, 2015

Thursday Night- Vinnie's

Before going out I attempted to make a philly cheese steak, even though I didn't have the right bread. I got the idea and recipe kind of from the First We Feast. It was horrible, but I failed to realize that for a Philly Cheese Steak you have to cut the meat and then fry it and not the other way around. So, I really just had a stead sandwich with provolone cheese on it. It didn't taste bad, it just wasn't really how you make a Philly Cheese steak.

Anyways, onto my night. My guy friend's love to spend Thursday night at Vinnie's in Downtown Concord. Every thursday night is salsa night. There's usually a pretty good mix of older and younger people and there was tonight as well.

This time we didn't really dance that much. We kind of just hung out and talked to people. They have a patio in the back where if you want you can smoke and just chill. Which is nice because it can get really hot inside.

The outside wasn't to crowded today, but it really hasn't been overly crowded since summer. Which makes sense. People are less likely to go out when it's cold. Everywhere will probably start to pick up not that its becoming warmer again.

I meant to take a group picture because I haven't gone out with one of my friends since like November, but that didn't happen. We were waiting for pretty boy to get dressed for forever. So, there are no pictures and I forgot. But it was still a super fun night and I got a picture of my outfit.

I love this shirt but I haven't worn it in a while and today I felt a skirt to vinnies was too much. During the summer I wore my skirt and boots everywhere though if it was more then just a bar. I felt like dressing super cute all the time then. Anyways, onto the outfit.

Top: american eagle, 1 year ago
Pants: American eagle, 2 years ago
Shoes: Vans, 1 year ago
Necklace: Kate Spade, Recent
Bracelet: Kates Spade, 1 year ago

Crazy, I'm going through my old posts and I've realized I've already worn this outfit before on here. I feel like I just started my blog and this shouldn't be happening. This is why I'm pinning my outfits on pinterest. Now, I'll know what I've shown you. Anyways, it is a tiny bit different since last time I didn't wear the jewelry. Not that you can see it well in this picture, but I'm wearing a gold necklace and bracelet. 

No comments:

Post a Comment