Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Weekend Round up: 4

This weekend was pretty low key. I didn't do really anything exciting. Friday I ate pizza from this place called The Pizza Box in San Jose, its on N. Jackson (I couldn't find there web page). To me it tasted like pizza. It was simply good pizza and it was cheaper then any chain restaurant. Well not including Little Ceasar's of course. So, it was a pretty good deal.

This is actually from Thursday.
I was doing Marine stuff all day Saturday. We didn't do anything exciting, unless you count watching people pee for a piss test exciting. I don't, but that's pretty much what I did on Saturday. Saturday night we got dinner at this Mexican Restaurant in downtown San Jose called Iguana's. I've went to it once before after going out. The burrito was alright, but I think I'm definitely more of a taco girl. So, I wish I got one of those.

I didn't finish my whole burrito, but I was hella craving nacho's so I got some nacho's too. The Nacho's were amazing. I wish I just ordered them. I definitely would of finished all my food then. They were so good, but because I was full from my burrito I didn't eat that much of them. I was pretty sad about it. It's kind of a weird thing to be sad about, but whatever.

Sunday, I pretty much waited around all day to do my admin audit and then went home. My sister made me some ribs for dinner. They were delicious. i was so happy I got to hang out with my nephews. I feel like I haven't really had a chance to just enjoy their company in awhile. So, it was really nice.

I saw them for a little bit on Thursday before I went out, but since all of my family was there enjoying them isn't the same. I can't explain it, but it just isn't. Plus, I think I only saw them for like 30 minutes. I did get that picture with Q though. He looks so cute. Me not so much, but my hair was just acting funny it looks like.

My sister, my brother-in-law, and I played this game called Rack-o. I think it might be a little kid game, but it was actually pretty fun. My sister won the first two games and was getting a little cocky, but it's ok because I shut her down in the 3rd game. I was hella happy and my brother-in-law was too because he said if she won again she would just brag all night. lol.

That was my weekend. How was yours? Do anything crazy or have a chill weekend at home? Or did you have to work all weekend like me?


No comments:

Post a Comment