Wednesday, March 11, 2015

X turns 6!!!

I'm so sad I won't be with him today or this weekend to celebrate his birthday, but me and him are gonna play hooky during my spring break to celebrate. I can't wait, but I have to wait two weeks until it can happen.

Right now he's thinking he wants to go to the science museum. Not really my thing. I'm kind of hoping he changes his mind, but he reminded me that that is what he wants again last night. So, I don't think that is going to happen. Which is fine. I'll have fun with him either way. Anyways, here are some pictures of X and me that I love.

What do you do with your nieces or nephews on their birthdays? Or what do you do with your children?
2010? ignore the ugly hair
2011


4th Birthday 2013

August 2012 
Q's Baby Shower October 2013
Last Summer 2014


No comments:

Post a Comment