Saturday, April 4, 2015

Graduation Dress


Last week I ordered two dressed for graduation. I was super excited to get them and try them. I absolutely could not wait to try them. So... of course the second they came in the mail I threw them on. If you happy to still buy junior dresses every now and then like I do. You may need to go up a size. I'm not gonna tell you what size I had to order because I find it embarrassing, but side note it has nothing to do with you. It's just junior sizing.  Knowing that only made me feel a little better though. Anyways, on to the dresses. 

I ordered two strapless dresses. i tried on the one I liked more first. I didn't like it as much as I liked it in store, but I didn't hate it either. I felt like it made my chest look a little chubby and it was tight around my rib cage, but i've also gained a little weight lately. So, I'm really hoping its just that and maybe it will get me to go to the gym. 

The other dress I didn't even take a picture in. It had this weird tulle thing underneath the skirt that I knew I would be excruciatingly hot in in the middle of June. So, there was no way i was gonna wear that. So, I immediately threw it back into the box. It also didn't help that the tulle fell in a weird place and just made my back side look funny. 

So... I couldn't decide how much I liked my dress. So, I showed my roommates and they liked it. I sent pictures to my friends and they liked it. Amanda my friend said it looked better on me then the catalog picture I sent her. My sister Kristina liked it, but my sister Rebecca said it didn't flatter me. So, despite that everyone else liked this totally bothered me and I really wanted a different dress now. I was contemplating still casually looking, but now I'm so confused about the dress. 

So, what I could really use if you guys were so kind. Is if you could tell me what you think of the dress? Do you think it looks good on me? I accept brutal honesty. 

No comments:

Post a Comment