Thursday, April 9, 2015

I Was the Kind of Kid Who...

The Daily Tay
I was the kind of kid who always had messy hair. I don't remember my hair looking that cray when I was little, but every random pictures shows it looking pretty cray cray. My hair isn't as messy here as it normally was. I'm the one in the blue tank top.

I was also the kid that never matched and insisted on wearing shorts in the cold SF winters. My mom had to ask the doctor about it.

I was the kid who ended up in the hospital on Christmas. Apparently my mom wasn't very happy about this one. 

I was the kid who was always picked on by my older sisters, but with love maybe. They're amazing now, they come with words of wisdom and encouragement. I wouldn't change it for the world.

I was the kid who loved Giants Baseball. This Giants Jersey still fits me. 

I was the kid who made her own lunch and ate everything with cheese. I still eat everything with cheese. 

I was the kid who was always worried about the future. I still am, but in a different way. 

I was the kid who's mom either didn't take enough pictures or who lost them all. 

Too bad photos weren't digital when I was little because I have like none on my computer. They're all home in Concord. I can like picture half the pictures. I wish I had them to share with you.

Join in and share how were you as a kid with The Daily Tay.

No comments:

Post a Comment