Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Weekend Roundup #6

Sorry, this post is so late. I legitimately forgot about it. I'm so behind in reading and lectures for class. i gotta get working on that stuff. So, that's what I was doing last night. Major senioritis 8 Weeks left, can't wait.

Anyways, my weekend started Thursday night. Well, it always does, but I actually did something fun. lol. But I do that slightly frequently. So, I went home because I have drill this weekend and i like to drive the least amount possible in a day.

I went out to Vinnie's again with some friends. It was crazy busy again, but we still had a ton of fun. We actually played pool. Which I've never done there with them. Two of them disappeared for part of the night and we didn't do any dancing. I haven't danced there in awhile which is actually kinda sad because despite how much I suck at it. I've kinda been wanting to do some salsa dancing. I'll have to ask one of them to dance with me next time.

After we went to La PiƱata and I had I actually don't know what I had, but I didn't really like. However, I was also really not hungry at all and felt kinda sick. It was weird.

I didn't do anything on Friday. Saturday, we went to one of the guys in our units family party. He invited everyone, the tacos were really good. However, it was kind of awkward because his whole family was there and then it was just a group of Marines.

Sunday, I was too tired to do anything after drill. I kind of wanted a drink, but no one was in town to go get one with me. So, I just drove down to Davis super tired. I did get In n Out on the way home though. That was really good.

No comments:

Post a Comment