Monday, April 13, 2015

No interesting post today

I had a post I wanted to go up today but I was so tired from drill this weekend all I could do was sleep. I didn't get back to Davis until like 10:30 or 11. I barely had time to catch up with my roommates before I fell asleep.

Honestly, I wanted to get home and crawl straight into bed, but of course despite me being ridiculously tired. I couldn't. But it worked out because my roommates and I got to catch up about our weekends. There's was a lot more fun then mine, but it's what I expected. 

Anyways, I hope you guys have a good Monday and aren't ridiculously exhausted like me. I woke up this morning worrying I was late. I thought my phone died. (I left my charger in San Jose. So, I have to go buy a new one.) Turns out I woke up early. So, then I went back to sleep and when my alarm went off again. I really wanted to do anything except wake up.

How was your weekend? And how's your Monday going?

No comments:

Post a Comment