Thursday, May 14, 2015

Thoughts From Sam #5 Midterm Week and Grad School.

It's finally my last round of midterms, granted i still have finals, but we'll deal with that when it comes. I had some ideas to write about this week, but I just have no time. I barely have time to even talk to my sisters.

I had my midterm Tuesday and my paper is due today. Basically, this week is crazy and I just wanted to drop in today and tell you I'm sorry that I'm so busy. But I have to finish this last quarter of school and then I'm free until I go to grad school. Which, I actually don't think will ever happen, but maybe it will. The job field I want to get into it's slightly more necessary, but not mandatory.

However, I know nothing about grad school. I have no idea what I would even want to study. Which, is definitely why I want to start working now and think about all that in a couple of years. Hopefully, I'll have found out more about what I want to do and everything. Sorry for the Random Rant.

Have you guys gone to grad school or thought about it? Any advice since, I'm so confused. i don't really want to go, but I feel like it will eventually be a necessity.

No comments:

Post a Comment