Friday, May 15, 2015

Signature

Have you guys noticed anything new on the blog lately? I finally added a signature, check it out at the bottom. I've been trying to figure out how to add one for awhile now. Well, I actually thought I did add one, but it turns out it didn't work and now I don't know how to remove it. Luckily, its only a couple of posts. Anyways, I finally figured out a way to add one today that is super easy. 

Most sources I found explained it really easily, but you had to implement the code it your layout. However, the code cannot be implemented in all layouts. Some other sources only added the signature to new posts. I didn't like this one because it wasn't on all my posts, but then for some unknown reason the picture didn't show up on my posts. It just showed up as a block with a question mark in it.

Today, I found this post by Cody it Pretty that allowed me to implement my signature in one easy step. Well, only one step if you count the fact that my signature was already uploaded on an online picture storing website. I use PhotoBucket, but she also recommends using Picasa Web Album. 

What do you think of the signature? I'm not sure if I like it. So, it might actually change up again so, but let me know what you think. 

No comments:

Post a Comment