Monday, May 11, 2015

Weekend Roundup #8

I went back to Concord again this weekend since it was Mother's day. I always like to get the most of the gas I use to get to and from home. So, I went back on Thursday like I normally do. My friends and I just spent a typical night at Vinnie's. I hadn't seen one of them in awhile because he was away for work. So, it was nice to see him again after awhile. It wasn't as crowded as it was the last couple of times we went. Which was actually really nice. I don't really like this place when its crowded because I just like to go and hangout and crowded places are hard to move through.

Friday I just went to dinner at BJ's. We waited for what felt like forever to get our table and then out food. On the plus side my burger the California Burger was absolutely delicious. I would get it again in a heartbeat. Granted I took off the peppers, changed the cheese for cheddar, and put regular mayonnaise on it. Basically, I made lots of substitutes, but it was still super delicious. The bread might have been the best part. However, it took 20 minutes for our waitress to come get our check which is a little ridiculous.

Saturday my sister Kristina and I took my mom out to breakfast at Katy's Kreek in Walnut Creek. I got the smoked salmon. it came with a bagel, cream cheese, eggs, and country potatoes. The salmon on the bagel was delicious. It could of used a little more cream cheese though. However, the rest of it tasted like a typical breakfast and I've never really been a big fan of country potatoes.

So, you should definitely try smoked salmon on a bagel, but I wouldn't rush back to Katy's Kreek to try it. It was good, but to me nothing special. However, if you're big on breakfast apparently this is the place to go. I'm only big on eggs which I can make at home.

Fashion:
So, this is actually the same dress I wore for Christmas. You can't really see it in this picture, but it is and I love it, but I will probably not wear it out that often during the day anymore because its a little to short for my liking. However, it is much better with stockings which is what I did on New Years.

Dress: Target, Christmas time
Cardigan: H&M, forever ago
Boots: Clarks, 3 years ago
Sunglasses: RayBans, 3 years ago

My mom's dress is surprisingly from Charlotte Russe. She got it last year for her graduation from California East Bay. Isn't she just amazing?

I hope you guys had a great weekend and Happy Mother's Day. What did you guys do for mother's day?

No comments:

Post a Comment