Wednesday, May 20, 2015

Workout Wednesday

So.... I'm finally somewhat consistently working out and I'm gonna share that tiny bit of success with you. I've been working out 3 times a week. Which is a lot better then my i'm gonna work out everyday during the week and then only end up doing it once routine.

I wish I kept up with Peanut Butter Runner's #UltimatePlankChallenge, but once I got behind I was very unmotivated to get back on track. I'm still trying to do them just, haven't done them everyday like you're supposed to.

Then last Friday, I'm pretty sure it was last Friday. I saw Living in Yellow's #1000in30 which sounds like a great thing and in theory it shouldn't be that hard because its only asking for about 30 minutes a day, but somehow it is ridiculously hard. I'm only on Day 4 and I'm already down 20 minutes, but its ok. Those 20 minutes could be easy to make up.


From PupSugar
Working out for me is all about being positive. If i'm not positive I'm definitely not going to get anything done. I also paired Living in Yellow's #1000in30 with this workout I saw on Peanut Butter Finger's website. Well, it was actually a link to Popsugar's Better Body Challenge. Which I think is a workout for may, but considering its on the web, I doubt it will just disappear.

I love that they've all been sharing their workouts. It keeps working out in my minds and makes me motivated. So... hopefully this will help you too.

How do you workout? Do you make your own plans? Or do you find them online?

No comments:

Post a Comment