Sunday, June 28, 2015

Thoughts From Sam #8 My First Week at a Full Time Job

Sorry, I haven't posted one of these in awhile, but really all my posts are Thoughts From Sam. I feel like these ones can just be a little more random and fun which is kind of exciting. However, this one goes pretty in line with my week. As you know this was my first week at my first full time job. So, I just thought I would fill you all in on how it is going so far.

Everyone at the office is really nice and the work really doesn't seem like it will be to bad. I think I'm already getting ahold of it. We have these two fountains right near our buildings. They're so pretty and they're nice to relax by.


The hardest part about working is finding time to relax. I'm up at 6:30 and out the door by 7:10. Then I don't get home until almost 6. Then I'm starving and it's time for dinner. I'm still trying to figure out when to totally put in working out.

Working out has been pretty sporadic. I kinda of do it whenever I have time the week before was kind of like that too though and I wasn't that busy then. However, I'm still getting more workouts in then I did before I started working out about a month ago. I started the second week of the Summer Sweat Series with Ambitious Kitchen and Fit Foodie Finds. I'll have to update you guys more about that later. I'll try to get back to my Workout Wednesday's next week. I've just been so busy. I haven't even made my lunch yet for tomorrow.

How has your week been so far? Have any fun plans for the weekend?

No comments:

Post a Comment