Friday, July 10, 2015

Friday Favorites

I've noticed for awhile now that a lot of bloggers post Friday Favorites. So.... I thought I would give it a try. However, as we all know, I'm not very good at serial pieces. Then again, I can't write a workout post when the only workout I've done all week is get up to get snacks from my desk. Also keep in mind, as you read this post, please keep in mind that this is the second time I'm writing this because I lost the first version. This one I don't think is nearly as good in case you were wondering. 


1. In n Out
When I originally wrote this I was in the drive thru line at in n out. I was desperately waiting for one. It was a pick me up for the fact that I had to wait an hour for my car battery to be jumped because silly me left the lights on all day. It was foggy in the morning. I hate turning my lights on in the day because I've left them on once before and had to jump my car then too.

2. The weekend
I've been really tired this week for some reason. So, I'm definitely looking forward to enjoying my weekend and hopefully catching up on a little sleep. I'm also hoping to hang out with some friends because I feel like I haven't done that in forever and I miss it.

3. My Fitbit
The first Fitbit I got on Tuesday of this week actually didn't even work. I was super disappointed. However, I downloaded the app before I found that out. The app made me ever more excited to get my Fitbit. It calculates like everything. It seems pretty amazing. It counts your sleep, your food, your water, calories, and activity time. Obviously some of the information needs to be imputed yourself, but I was still so... excited for it.

Then it came in the mail again today and i was so anxious and nervous to try it out. I was totally scared it wasn't gonna work again. That me wanting this Fitbit just wasn't meant to be. Then it worked!! I haven't really walked much, but hopefully tomorrow, I will see how much I'm moving and how much more I'm supposed to be moving. Apparently everyone needs to do at least 10,000 steps a day. So, I need to get those feet moving tomorrow.

4. Unreal
I continually heard about Unreal on Facebook and after awhile I finally decided to check it out. And boy can I tell you, I don't regret it at all. I love it. It doesn't help that I love the main character. The show depicts how a reality dating show really works, showing the behind the scenes. How the producers interact with the contests to create the drama. 

5. No Facebook
Earlier in the week, I finally decided to take my much needed break from Facebook. Anyone, who I truly want to keep in contact with I have their phone number and I'll contact them if I need to. I was just spending too much time and it really just provided a bunch of information I didn't need to know.

 I do go to the webpage every now and then out of habit. Then I promptly change the page when I realize I have to log it. It is getting better though and I really don't miss it unless I'm super bored. Like when I was waiting for the Triple AAA guy to jump my car. So, no Facebook has been good. I have more time to not do what I'm supposed to be doing and no more information that I don't need. 

What are your favorite things about the week?

No comments:

Post a Comment