Thursday, July 30, 2015

Saying Goodbye

Sara and Josh have been gone for 2 years now and yet I still hate cemeteries and try my hardest to not go to church. I'm not sure if they still make me sad or if it's the fact that it just makes me think about it which makes me sad. I also really wouldn't know since I do everything to simply not go to those places.

Plus, if I do I desperately try not to go alone. Josh's family as far as I know hasn't done anything for everyone after his year mark. Sara's family goes a lot, but I really only go on her birthday and the anniversary and I always bring someone with me. It doesn't help that her family speaks Spanish, but I dunno I like not going alone. But then again I don't really like meeting anyone alone like out in town, but I'm getting better at it.

If you're wondering what this random post is about, yesterday was Sara's birthday. She would of been 22. I don't know how people who have lost someone so close move on. It appears you just have to keep them in your heart. It does get a little easier every year. Which seems so wrong sometimes, but they would want you to live a happy life. 

So... There's my random sporadic thinking on that.

No comments:

Post a Comment