Tuesday, July 21, 2015

Weekend Roundup #13

Hey! Sorry, I was MIA yesterday. It may be a very frequent occurrence the next few weeks, but more on that at a later date. I had a lot of fun this weekend. More then I thought I was going to. I didn't really have plans Friday morning and then I realized that this was my last free weekend for almost a month. So... I realized I had to do something fun and I was definitely craving clubbing.

Friday
I texted one of my oldest and dearest friends and got her to go out with me. It was definitely a needed hang out. I haven't seen her in probably over a month. Which, is never a good thing. One of my friends mentioned to me he was going out to Sac and then it just sounded like the perfect place to be. We didn't even end up running into them, but I had the best time and I'm sooooo happy I went. I'm still definitely in love with The Park. I have no idea why, but I always just have the best time there.

The drive from Concord was absolutely horrible though. It didn't help that Stephanie got off work late and I ended up having to meet her in Livermore. So... I had to drive to Livermore which I thought was a lot closer then it is. (In case you didn't know, I'm terrible at geography. I tend to forget that myself by the way.) Anyways, so, it was a 40 minute drive to Livermore and then still an 1:15 drive to Sac. We got to Sac really late, but because we're adorably cute we got into the club right away. I honestly feel a little bad. I normally don't feel female privilege and I definitely did then.

The club was pretty crowded, but not overly crowded. I never realized how big the patio outside was before. There are three bars in the club. 3, I don't know how I've never noticed that before, but it was really nice. I didn't like the fact that people were smoking weed on the patio which makes me nauseous when I'm sober. So, smelling it while tipsy was definitely not fun at all. Besides all that though, the music was definitely on point. Ask me what played and I'll have no idea, but I know I enjoyed it. The Vodka Redbulls may have been a little more Redbull then Vodka, but they were still pretty good.

A little story on this picture. We went to get pizza after the club closed and they ID us to eat. You can't even serve alcohol after 2am. We were very excused and very annoyed. And for some reason it was a sit down pizza restaurant at 2am and you had to order a whole pizza. It was all very confusing and I definitely don't think I'll ever go there again. Pizza is generally a really good choice, but this place was way too much hassle for pizza and it wasn't even that good.

Saturday
Saturday morning, I was up super early and running on like 2 hours of sleep. How that happened, I have no idea, but I was. I went over to my sisters and I hung out with her and the boys. It was really nice. Me and my sister talked a lot and the boys were so cute playing outside. It's so crazy how different the two of them are.

However, Xavi is totally a completely in love with his little brother and he takes such good care of him. It's so cute. If i happen to have two kids I definitely hope they're like this. Xavi saw Q sleeping and he went over to cuddle with him for a little while. It was so cute.

After, that I went to a friends birthday party that he has every year. it was different then normal. Usually, there are a lot more shots being taken, but maybe we've finally out grown that because we didn't take nearly that many or at least I didn't have to take that. Many, I did bring some corona for the party. Which, I think people liked. I know I did.

We really all just hung out, ate copious amounts of food. Like seriously, they had every kind of meat you wanted. There was trip-tip, ribs, chicken, oysters and like tons of other food. It was heaven, I couldn't even eat everything I wanted. It was very sad. We played some high-low, cards against humanities, taboo. It was all really fun and then we all went home. It was a very fun, but low key nice. It was nice.

I totally meant to get a picture with the birthday boy, but he was always running all over the place that I totally forgot. I did get that picture of me though. Which, for some reason I really like. I hope you guys had a good weekend.

Did you do anything fun? Celebrate some birthdays?

No comments:

Post a Comment