Wednesday, July 15, 2015

Workout Wednesday

To start Workout Wednesday. I'm gonna start with where we went to Happy Hour yesterday. It has nothing to do with working out and is in no way healthy.

After work a couple of us just went to Buffalo Wild Wings down the street from our work. And it was amazing as I remember it. The only time I ever had it was two years ago when I was in 29 palms. We went a lot though because everyone loved it.

The Lemon Pepper chicken is even better at BWWs then at Wing Stop. It has a little more Lemon tang and I love it. BWWs is actually even better then I remember. So, if you're in Antioch or San Ramon you should definitely go check it out.

Yes, I took this picture in a bathroom. I needed to go after we already paid the check. I was worried if I just left my food there they would take it. I loved the chicken. I couldn't have that. I left it on the counter in case you were wondering. I was a little iffy about wanting to take it in at all though.

Anyways, back to what this post is really about. As you know, I decided if I work out 3 times a week for a month, I get a beautiful new pair of running shoes. I'm super excited, they're my background on my phone. I know, its a little silly, but they're so pretty. I don't know how motivating it is though.

I started the Bodyweight Workout Challenge from PopSugar. And its amazing. Its amazing mostly because it means I don't have to leave the house to do it. Which, for me is literally the hardest park about working out. However, the cardio part is still a little hard for me to get to because by the time I want to workout after relaxing its a little dark outside. Which, makes it a little hard to run.

I could probably put on a glow belt and go for a run, but then I feel like a dork. Also, I don't think I have any idea of where it is. I tend to misplace that whenever I actually need it. Anyways, that's my short blip on working out for the week.

How are your workouts going? i hope yours are going better then mine. I feel like mine are just so so.

No comments:

Post a Comment