Thursday, August 20, 2015

Two Weeks of Annual Training

Sorry, I haven't been posting much. I've been pretty busy weekend during AT, but a recap on that more later. I've also just been super tired everyday after work. Being away from home for like 16 days straight is not fun and no time to relax and enjoy home is not exciting either. Hopefully, I'll get back into the habit of posting.

The two weeks was exactly what I expected it to be since I went to the same training last year. I went to my maintenance management shop everyday and was only busy at most half the time. I learned a little bit about my job, but I didn't really learn much.

The two weeks I was there, it was ridiculously hot. Supposedly it wasn't as hot as it normally is. The last two days were the worst it got into like the 110s I think.

I did get my own hotel room during this AT. I paid for it myself, but it was definitely worth it. I got out of doing a lot of silly mindless things. Plus, a room on base is crazy cheap. I wish all hotels were that cheap. I watched a ton of movies while out there. I honestly canno
t even name them all. 

I didn't work out nearly as much as I planned too. I think I only did 2 days s week, but I'll need to weight myself soon to see what I'm at, everyone thought because of the heat it would just make me lose weight, but we'll see. I would love it if it all just came off like that, but j highly doubt it. Gotta work for what you want like everything in life. 

There were some high points of my two weeks down there, but they deserve their own special post. So, I'll get back to that more later. I hope your last two weeks were more eventual and cheaper then mine. It's good to be back home and with you guys.

As well, I took like no pictures. I took lots of selfies, but I forgot to save most of them because I took them on snapchat. As well, none of them were probably that good. 

No comments:

Post a Comment